Commission Africa | Africa Relationship Tips



The 10 Best Ways To Waste Money In The Divorce

Before selecting any 1 of them, consult an lawyer plus understand a lot more about the active provisions appropriate for the worried jurisdiction.

In occasionally these difficulties are made by shortage of legal counsel inside the initial breakup Orlando proceedings.

I tell we which anybody whom divorces his spouse, except for marital unfaithfulness, plus marries another female commits adultery.” Additionally, whenever he talks regarding breakup, Peter, the Lord’s apostle says: “To the wedded I provide this control (not I, however the Lord): A spouse should not separate from her spouse.

The present state of one’s wedding is not a element.

People won’t hold it against we the means they might have completed inside the past.

Physical misuse involves violence, fighting, manhandling, plus bodily bullying of either partner.

There might be alternative recourse a attorney could suggest depending about the actual condition.

This can be extremely draining for any human-being to need to endure.

In the legal program, attorneys plus judges are dealing with this family planning dynamic about a range of degrees.

These days you can’t think regarding main every of the life-style without legal policies generating the own dwelling reasonably less difficult.

Bill, inside the meantime, had landed an entry level position with a government agency plus was settling inside for a extended slow climb to the best.

No tags


  • Sophia C · January 28, 2014 at 7:41 pm

    I’m planning to seek legal counsel and the at-fault driver’s insurance company has been calling me trying to get me to tell them “exactly” what happened. Should I answer these questions? Or should I tell them I am currently seeking a lawyer and they will hear from them shortly?

  • Kobe · February 12, 2014 at 5:38 am

    I currently work in the Information technology field in an insurance company as a help desk administrator for the past seven years. I am considering a career change to become a corporate legal counsel. I know I do not want to do help desk work much longer, but besides becoming an IT Manager there are no other fields in IT that I am really interested in. So for the next 30+ I don’t see myself working in IT.

    About three years ago, I was considering going into the legal field. In those three years I have worked on a degree in Business Management. Now I am seriously considering going to law school in the fall to work on a career change to become a corporate lawyer. I am 27 years old, so I do have time on my side.

    With that said, what are the pros and cons of such a career change? Working in IT versus being a corporate legal counsel? Is IT the best field to be in going forward over the years versus being a corporate lawyer.

    Some people tell me stay in IT, IT is always in demand. I just don’t feel the same about IT when I first started out 8 years ago.


  • Elijah luv · March 15, 2014 at 9:00 am

    I am U.S. Citizen, and have been living in US for more than 10 years. To make long story short: even though marriage did not actually occur (engagement occured), girl’s parent registered the “marriage” under Hindu Marriage Act through bribery. I spent less than 2 days physicially in India. I found out some bad stuff about girl, and found out that she was using me for greencard. I called off the marriage. Girls parents are demanding greencard, OR no divorce.

    I am never going to back India for marriage (and probably tourism). I am not even sure I will marry in the future because of this bad experience. I just want divorce/annulment to be valid in USA to protect my future financial assets.

    Would divorce/annulment in USA be sufficient for my purpose?

    P.S. I do have DVD of engagement, selected photos from that DVD was probably used to register the “marriage.” No “seven pheras” or “fire”, which I think is requirement under Hindu marriage act. But, I realize that Indian courts are pain to deal with and lot of bribery and what not would be involved even in fighting for right cause.
    Vijay: We had no marriage – DVD should prove it if it ever come to it. I have email from her stating that marriage date is some future date in 2009 – this was sent after supposed marriage. I just went to India for few days (less than 7) for engagement and I got into this mess. If supreme court of India wants to protect its citizen it is fine. I don’t want to give into threats and fraudulently give her greencard – committing crime in US- just to nullify false paper obtained by bribery. I will stay out of India and keep my earnings out of India.
    Vijay: I appreciate your help. I didn’t mean to imply that everyone is crook in India. You are nice person and has provided me with lot of good information. However, from my standpoint, I went to India after 8 years for 7 day trip, and someone trapped me and is threatening me for greencard through false marriage certificate? Again, I meant no disrespect for you if I did without knowning. I would hire a good lawyer (like you) in India to take care of this but I cannot be physically in India for court – hence I want to do it from US. Bribery is fact of life in India, and I don’t think I misspoke – especially when talk about court system and police.
    ansu s: thanks. I actually visited that website and that is what got me scared. I wish had done that sooner than later. I am no plans to return to India nor for marriage.
    Vijay: I have been trying to obtain underlying Affidivit (or whatever signed documents) under that marriage certificate for about a month but I have been unable to do so. We were told that its locked up somewhere and we can’t have copy of it. But marriage registration indeed took place. This is exactly why I do not want to fight this case in India. I fear I will get no where.

  • dubmecrazy3 · March 27, 2014 at 11:57 pm

    I have a 5 month old daughter. Her father and I were only together for 4 months when I got pregnant. Anyways, during my pregnancy, my ex and I were always fighting. He became very verbally abusive and I decided to break things. We are not together but I still bring her to see him everyother weekend. Anyways, everyother day I will get a message and or email (I keep every one) that is very verbally abusive. He refused to sign the birth certificate and now he wants more visitation and demands her SS# but I don’t trust him. I want to go for full custody with him having visitations. I don’t want to deny her of her father but I need the verbal attacks to stop and don’t know how else to make them stop. I guess my question is. Do you think there is a chance he or his parents could get full custody or this could back fire. I only want what is best for my daughter but everyday is a nightmare with her father. I think I need legal counsel but wanted the opinion of others first……

  • Rishi · April 25, 2014 at 12:33 am

    Are her parents footing the bill? Or is she receiving a public defense? Is the American Embassy providing assistance in any way? Italy has a much different legal system…. As I understand any defendant can speak at any time during the trial…. As Americans we take for granted our cultural knowledge of our own legal system when faced with legal charges against us, but just imagine what Amanda Knox is going through over there. Do they even have the right to trial by jury? Its enough to make you think twice about engaging in satanic orgy rituals in a foreign country.

    Sorry I couldn’t resist. I would hate to have to be one to find her guilty or innocent at trial. Much of the evidence against her as reported in the press, i.e. her apparent emotional indifference, yes it makes her look bad but is it enough to convict her? On the other hand, I’d hate for this to turn into another “Lizzy Borden”, where no jury could fathom the possibility of someone committing such a heinous crime.

    What are your opinions?

  • Marshal · May 4, 2014 at 1:02 pm

    Hello everyone,
    When I met my husband almost 5 years ago he was goin thru a divorce and received £10,000 from his ex-wife which he spent in 4 months, almost 7,000 of this was in debts he had accrued during his divorce. I at the time owned my own house outright which I sold when we moved in together. We married 8 months ago and used money from the sale of my house to marry and pay for the honeymoon, I also paid for last christmas and this christmas with the money, bought my husband a new motorbike and also pay all the household bills and buy all the food, he pays our rent and the council tax.
    I still have some of the money left from the sale of the house but it is invested and I have used all the money I freed up for the wedding, xmasses etc, I had also freed up some money so I could learn how to drive but my husband keeps wanting more money. He is a heavy drinker and this new years eve we planned a special new years eve together, our rent is due NOW and he has started spending it on drink as e cant pay it until Tuesday when the agent opens, I told him before xmas to make his money stretch as I cant give him anymore to make his shortfalls up.
    New years eve he stomed off to bed at 8 o’clock as he had no cider and I wouldnt give him any of my housekeeping and bill money and the special new years eve went out the window. I feel like he didnt want to spend new years eve with me as a person, but just wanted me to buy his cider and be his drinking buddy, i dont drink by the way and would have been on tea. He no longer take care of himself or shows any affection towards me and has changed a lot since we married.
    Is he using me and did he marry me for my money?

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.